On Tuesday, Google officially launched its streaming game service, called Stadia. Stadia allows users to buy games and play games using their preferred device, whether it’s a PC, notebook or smartphone.
Games are processed on Google’s servers and streamed to the user’s device in real-time. This will allow you to play with almost any setting as long as you have a quality internet connection recommended by Stadia.
Prices of some titles
Below are the prices of some of the available securities in US dollars. Many of them are discounted if you are a subscriber to a Pro plan.
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – US $ 59.99 (US $ 30.00 on pro plan)
- Gylt – $ 29.99
- Just Dance 2020 – $ 49.99
- Kine – US $ 19.99
- Mortal Kombat 11 – $ 59.99 ($ 41.99 in the Pro plan)
- NBA 2K20 – $ 59.99 ($ 29.99 in Pro Black Friday plan through December 3)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Launch Edition) – US $ 59.99
- Samurai Shodown – US $ 59.99 (free for Pro plan subscribers)
- Thumper – US $ 19.99
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition – US $ 59.99
- Rise of the Tomb Raider – US $ 29.99
- Tomb Raider 2013 – $ 19.99 ($ 10.00 in the Pro Plan)
- Final Fantasy XV – $ 39.99 ($ 29.99 on the Pro plan)
Special / Ultimate / Deluxe / Premium Editions:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Stadia Ultimate Edition – US $ 119.99 (US $ 60.00 on Pro plan)
- Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition – $ 89.99 ($ 62.99 in the Pro plan)
- NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe Edition – $ 79.99 ($ 39.99 in Pro Black Friday plan through December 3)
- NBA 2K20 Legend Edition – US $ 99.99 (US $ 49.99 in Pro Black Friday plan through December 3)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Special Edition) – US $ 79.99
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Ultimate Edition) – US $ 99.99
Google Stadia has been launched in just 14 countries for now: US, Canada, Belgium, Finland, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.